x850pro awesome deal i got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
burned - As long as you're happy with the video card you purchased, there's no need to defend it. There are a lot of people here who will say ATI cards are "pwned" by 6800GT blah, blah, blah. Who cares!

I ask you: will your card still play Doom3? you bet your a$$ it will!

will your card still play FEAR? hell yes! the list goes on and on.

When Nvidia is on top then all ATI cards suck. When ATI is on top all nvidia cards suck. How many times does this need to be said?

I find it sad that some people here are talkin' sh!t about your card when it obviously is an excellent card. SM3? Baahh. who cares. I buy a game for the game play. If the graphics are pretty then great that makes the game a little better.

Enjoy your new video card! :)

to the rest of you who like to bash people: May the BSOD haunt your computer!

hercules_upw said:

I ask you: will your card still play Doom3? you bet your a$$ it will!

will your card still play FEAR? hell yes! the list goes on and on.

Well, that all depends on your definition of "play". I had an X800 Pro (actually overclocked beyond X850 Pro), and it didn't "play" neither of those games by my book. Having to run at 1024x768 with all medium settings and still getting 25-30 fps isn't "playing" by my book. Although my X800 Pro sucked in them, my 6800 GT screams in them! Both of those games are heavily optimized for Nvidia and aren't going to play worth s**t on ATI cards. ATI cards really can play CSS and Half Life 2 though..and oh yeah...3dMark05!

6600GT is one of the best cheaper cards out there !!!

i had a choice of the x850pro or the 6600GT....i chose the 6600GT because my one has 256DDR3 Ram...and it plays most of the games out today...

uzi9mm said:
Dont forget Americas Army as being an "ATI" game....

My 6600GT performs no better than my old 9600 pro.

Until recently Americas Army used to be an Nvidia sponsored game as well.

Waste of money man. Why would you EVER buy 2 cards from the same generation to put into a single computer. :confused:

If money wasn't important to you, you would've bought a card from the next generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom