Good watercooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea thats a good option. lol atm im looking into making a phase change system but they are hard :'( but hell -10 to -110 is good (-10 is the temp i wanna reach and -110 is what a few xtreme people have reached)

i think either get good air or get somthing really extreme beacause water just isn't that much better than good air

My water solution isn't that quiet :p

But that's cause I add fans even though I technically dont and have 2 120mm 130CFM fans just for the heatercore.

Beyond that it's not just silent solution...with water you absolutely never have to worry about your temps...heatsinks are getting better and better these days but they are also becoming HUGE as hell and weighing a ton.

i think either get good air or get somthing really extreme beacause water just isn't that much better than good air
Nah, water is better than even the best air...not only are your temps of course going to still be lower (although on GPUs the NVsilencer comes mighty close) the delta, or difference between idle and load temps are really small compared to air.

My graphics card temp difference will only be like 5C between idle and load...this generally wont be the case for air...means less stress on the card from less expansion overall...same for CPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom