"How do I OVERCLOCK????...."

Status
Not open for further replies.
F***ing ridiculous

Seriously, lets stop, I read over this and this is freakin ridiculous. I was just trying to get you to search and think for yourself, instead of being lazy and asking us when you hadn't even tried. I wasn't trying to be insulting at first, you just don't get how annoying it can be when people post ridiculous questions that can be found in hundreds of other places. Sorry man, lets just end this.

"Filamentary..."

YouÂ’re absolutely right. Â… We posted absolutely ridiculous sh***. Just hope you read this:
Originally posted by ATIRAGEPRO
FYI i wasn't finished asking some questions. I guess i wen't here because i was sick and tired of people explaining this like an alien from outer space!!:mad: (Anyone who's ever went through collage for this knows what i'm talking about...) So i thought I'd come here, and ask some REAL HUMAN BEINGS about this subject!
But there are still some questions i ment to ask. because everywhare else i wen't to, had different methods, for different processors. some of them said that you couldn't doo that with a Socket 7 processor. Some said that you could. Outhers said that that wasn't possible with a Plug and play (Modular) BIOS. Some outhers said you needed a firmware BIOS for this task! None of them worked. So instead of wrecking my brains trying to figure this sh** out, i wen't to my last resort. You guys...

Thanks for your help guys!:D :cool: [/B]
There was NO lazyness involved in what i was doing. I just hope you can understand how PAINFULL it is to try to understand what the f** they were talking about. (Truly painful.) And you’re right. I should have ‘googled’ it instead of searching through Yahoo… (What the sh*t was I thinking?) Anyway, I hope there are no hard feelings from this. (One genius to another…)

SorryÂ…;) :cool:

All-in-all it is my fault, I should have posted a link to my "How to overclock" topic within this topic as soon as I had written it - it would have stopped all this confusion.

Back to topic - I am afraid I have no idea how to overclock a Socket 7 CPU, when I had a processor in that generation I wasn't into overclocking.

i have a qusition on overclocking how do u exactly do it i mean how do u get in to ur built in operating system or into ur mombo and how do u tweak ur processer i dont get it?

you should have made your own thread dude..

someone close this

you OC through your bios :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom