Hows my gaming rig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really cant see anything wrong BUT u could get a neopower 480W psu for the same price, and its better, u mite need a different heatsink if ur planning on OCing t a lot, but other than that, thats a very good system

Would i just need a new heatsink, or would i need a new fan too? What is a good one?

wow someone did their research!!

i really cant see anything wrong BUT u could get a neopower 480W psu for the same price, and its better, u mite need a different heatsink if ur planning on OCing t a lot, but other than that, thats a very good system

the neopower is worse then the HE series from antec, the HE serise come with 3 +12V while the neopower only comes with 2

the zalman heatsink is good, make sure you get some AS5(artic silver 5)

i would get some better ram with better timings but thats just me. actually i would go with 2GB sense thats the new thing. and thats the new 1GB for the gamign rigs

What RAM would you recommend? I was looking around and there were so many versions (Gold, Platinum, titanium, etc). I just choose one that seemed ok and wasnt too expensive. I will probably stick with 1gig unless i can find some 2gigs of value RAM for about the same price. What is better 1gig overclocked or 2gigs value RAM?

Also I almost certainly wont get another video card in SLI, so should I get this one? DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D ATX AMD Motherboard It looks like it is exactly the same as the one i have above, but not SLI and it saves me like $60.

platinum or gold, titanium is kind of expensive anything with like 2-2-2-5 timings or 2-3-2-5 is good :D

yeah the DFI nF4 ultra-D can be modded into a SLi just get a #2 pencil AHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom