Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicko

Solid State Member
I got a Pentium 4 2.4 ghz computer with 768mb ddr ram. I was wondering should I upgrade now or wait and buy a new computer. If I upgrade I was thinking about getting a P4 3.2 ghz processor, and i don;t know about the ram, but its upgradble upto 4 gigs. Any1 have any suggestions on what I should do?

omg. with 300 USD get a 6800GT :D

shop with newegg you can get an X800XL for like 250

Yeah I live in surrey close enough to van tho and money isn't really an issue. I can afford to throw down around 650$ on a video card, processor, and hard drive. I already bought a 512mb stick of ram today. Is there much of a difference in costs after shipping and handling/taxes when you order online compared to going to a store?

For the processor I'm prolly going to get this 1:http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=14036&vpn=BX80547PG3000F&manufacture=Intel

The mother board I got is Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000, Is that compatible with that processor?

Vanderpro: Is there a place you go to sell all your extra stuff, I got tons of sticks of ram, couple of hard drives, and other stuff I want to get rid of.

Cool i live in surrey. Its worth it to drive there and get it yourself. I use a-power mostly cause I like the servce. But check all those sites and get the cheapest. I juts bought a HS/F and it was $59 at a-power and $79 everywhere else. a-power online prices are higher than instore...let me know what you come with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom