Which EVGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second one is the same as the KO edition man. It is better because computer venders (pre-built *****es) DO OC it to great proportions. Also, you can get it in many different colors.

P.P. Mguire said:
The second one is the same as the KO edition man. It is better because computer venders (pre-built *****es) DO OC it to great proportions. Also, you can get it in many different colors.

The one I am talking about isn't the KO edition it just comes with the heatsink that they do.

eVGA cards
The KO is the bottom one on the list. The one I'm talking about is above it.

I think I'll get green cause green is cool :cool: or blue. But do I have to buy it straight from evga to get a different color?

You didnt read what i said man. I said its the KO edition w/ the same clock as the other one. So you could easily OC it. And yes i do believe you have to get it from their site to get green.

Well I think I might get the one with the ASC3 but that sucks that I have to spend 70 extra bucks to get the other colors (eVGA are selling them for 569.99 the price of the KO edition on Newgrounds)

Also I don't know if I should get a 3800+ dual core w/ 2 x 512 cache or a 4000+ with 1MB cahce single core. Is there a huge performance hit when playing single-threaded games with a dual core compared to a single core?

If you can get a KO edition then get it, colors arent really that important........are they? Also, i think the 4000+ would be better to get unless your planning on doing alot of multitasking operations.

Well I don't plan on spending anymore then around 500 bucks on a GPU and I think I might just go with the 4000+. Does anyone know where there is a list of multi-threaded games like Oblivion and FEAR?

WEll either one is very nice and top of the line so you cant go wrong w/ either. I just searched for a list and got nothing, maybe somebody else will have more luck than me. Oblivian is going to be awesome and i didnt know FEAR was multi threaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom