Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may work on Beta 1 never know till you try. I will see where I through my Beta 1 DVD if I can but I don't think 5231 and 5112 are that different at least for the Install DVD.

Did you activate Vista 5112? How long ago did you install it? After 14 days Vista will shut down so to speak and not allow boot ups if you dont activate it with a legit key.

I don't mean to bash you AMD but I know you said you got it through a torrent. Did you also find a bootleg key. Either I'm willing to guess your CD was blacklisted and MS somehow shut you down or you never activated as Mak said.

No i get the blue screen of death when i goto boot i was using it yesterday and i did get a key a legit one from a MS Beta Tester

That key might still have been blacklisted. I know that every Beta Tester was issued new keys for Build 5231 as the other keys were blacklisted for 5112 and 5219 since it was leaked. So i am willing to guess that they deactivated everybody with that key now. I would ask your buddy if the key was blacklisted or not. I am willing to bet that it was. It probably eiterh began with GKFV7 or maybe Q8WDJ. If so both of those were blacklisted and are not able to be used anymore. Need to find a different key in order to use Vista now. Even 5112 and 5219.

Amd2800 said:
No i get the blue screen of death when i goto boot i was using it yesterday and i did get a key a legit one from a MS Beta Tester but my key starts TCP8W

I heard through the grapevine that they had a thing that make windows think that it's alway booting into safe mode so if you have that right key or not it doesn't make a difference.

Yes Eric i know what you are talking aobut with that. That mainly tricks the activation so it wont happen. But the problem is that you cant get it to work after Vista has been locked down. AMD i think i know the key you are refering to and if i am not mistaken that one was blacklisted also. I think that was one of the first keys that M$ used with Vista. Double check your source just to be sure.

No it aint Locked down ..when i load up to vista it dont even reach desktop it will give me a blue screen of death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom