Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have a few gadgets from there. Not to shabby. But i doubt that no matter how good they can be that anyone will pay for them since you can find them free soemwhere.

Tyler1989 said:
I'll give you all my little hint about MSDN. I would suggest you all buy MSDN Pro. I think it's 899 USD. But with institution, state, and other tax reductions you can get it for 400 USD....

Well if you want everyone to have a msdn Account then i suggest you share your account username n password or buy us all one ..Fair Deal i think

But you don't need my credentials you pirated Vista remember. At least thats what you said in a thread why would you nened MSDN.

Read me mind. AMD just trust me though stay away from Vista it's good and all but still unstable just wait for the final product to be released. I'm sticking with my XP for now and probably will till Vista is released. The only times I'm running Vista is on my MS Virtual PC.

Also sorry for the accidental MSN blocking.

Tyler1989 said:
Read me mind. AMD just trust me though stay away from Vista it's good and all but still unstable just wait for the final product to be released. I'm sticking with my XP for now and probably will till Vista is released. The only times I'm running Vista is on my MS Virtual PC.

Also sorry for the accidental MSN blocking.
Gee could this be why it is called Beta Software?!? You know this long before you installed it. It is written in the EULA about how it is beta software and such. I thought that was the point of Beta Software was to find the bugs and get them worked out.
I know we have had many disagreements and all. I mean this in the nicest way possible but this thread has no business having your name on it. You have just stated that you dont plan on using the software and therefor can not make an accurate judgement on where the software is going. Also you can not correctly answer someones questions if you dont use the software they are asking about. I dont mean to be disrespectful but that is the truth. If i ask a question about software i at least hope they use it so they can give an accurate answer.
Personally i dont have any issues running Beta software. It is buggy and can be a pain but thats what makes it more enjoyable. You get the sense of pride when you get it working to your liking. But this is all just my point of view.

Mak it's easy to jump on a virtual PC and help if there is a question that I don't know the answer too. Instead of trying to decredit me lets actually help members than fight among ourselves.

AMD I had my lists set to accept from the people on my list and block all others sorry about that it should work now.

corrupt you say.... Try the Vista repair option on the Install CD. I recall there being an option to do so but I'm not sure if it's working yet I'll check if it works in an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom