OCing & Peltier Cooling Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
newegg.com, svc.com, maybe xoxide.com

like I said though someone else might know but I really am not up to date as to what cases are out there so I can't really suggest one to ya

Well after extensive research Ive decided not to get a new case and just mount my custome heatercore rad to the top of my case (gonna paint it gloss black then have the tubes run straight into the case and use some rubber gromets to make it look ****ing sweet ... working in an old fashioned Hardware store deffently has its perks like free tools and advice). I just need to know one thing ... if I plan on using a resivior ... a pretty sweet cylindrical one ... does it have to be above all the other components in the system to prevent air from collecting in those componets? This is importat as it changes where I putt stuff.

nah, the air will always be removed eventually by the pump...if anything you might make that bleeding process longer, but I don't think I've ever seen air indefinitely become stuck...it's a good idea to have your reservoir above the pump..that's pretty much it...so that it easily feeds the pump thanks to our friend gravity.

so if you get a T-Line you will not need a reservoir? so you would just pour "distilled" water down the T-Line and thats it?

Hey if I wanted to mount the Heater Core to the top of my case (the top outside of my case) are there like screw holes or something in the heater core?

so if you get a T-Line you will not need a reservoir? so you would just pour "distilled" water down the T-Line and thats it?
yeah

Hey if I wanted to mount the Heater Core to the top of my case (the top outside of my case) are there like screw holes or something in the heater core?
No you just get long skinny screws and it can fit inbetween the fins no probs, assuming you infact mean a heatercore and not a radiator...fins on a radiator would probably be too close, but the heatercores make an almost triangle shape the way they bend around so it makes enough room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom