case

Status
Not open for further replies.
x dreamer 2 comes with 2 blue led fans, window and a 350w power supply bout 50 at newegg.com also a cheaper one with no window its a mid tower

[Thread Hijack Time]

What's the difference between a full tower and mid tower? Are there any other tower classes?

You can find cool cases at both newegg.com or xoxide.com (I have no personal experience but the cases xoxide makes themselves look pretty cool!)

well someone correct me if im wrong, but a full atx,will give you more room inside case, also might have a few extra bay's

there's three main types of cases:

full tower is the largest and has a lot of extra drive bays/ fan mounts

mid tower is smaller and usually only offers a minimum amount of extra drive bays, usually just enough for a dvd and burner

shuttle cases are tiny little boxes that look oh-so box-like and a great for those on the go gamers who frequently attend LANs

Actually theres seven: in order from largest to smallest.

ATX Full Tower
ATX Mid-Tower
ATX Desktop
MicroATX Mid-Tower
MicroATX Mini-Tower
MicroATX Desktop
Small form factor (or Flex, sometimes called shuttle, but Shuttle is actually a pioneering manufacturer of them)

And theres three differences in actual hardware.
ATX fits in ATX full, mid and desktop
Micro atx fits in all micro cases
Flex atx fit in Micro and SSF (I think)

Doesnt exactly fit into the personal computer category, but yes, server cases are also an option, although they stand anywhere from 24-60in tall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom