Intergrated Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

feral3000

Beta member
This is my card: S3 Graphics ProSavage DDR

it is a 32 mb card and i want to play Battlefield 1942 without graphics lag, and not spend any money!

can you advise any tweaks i can make or good overclocking programs i could use!! i will not be getting a new card for some time!

nope...you're gonna need a new card...at least 128mb because you said no graphics lag

welcome to the forum feral3000. dissapointed you didn't ask me let alone tell me about the thread :( oh well i'll get you at school tomorrow lol. even if you overclock the crap out of it i don't think you will get much. like these guys said try and get a decent AGP card, s3's suck. you have AGP on that board right because i think i can remember you telling me about it.

This reminds me of another thread where this guy asked if he could overclock and 8 MB PCI Card so he could play all the new games, I was ROFLING all over the place.

On topic now, ya don't even bother, even if you can overclock the card alot, it won't matter all new games pretty much require AGP cards with 128 MB of RAM or better.. :/

so is the integrated graphics like a graphics card as far as architecture and how it works, just not through a peripheral slot?

yes, its a graphics card but its just a gpu integrated on to motherboard, buy the 9800pro from pzero, its a great card if you dont want to spend to much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom