BestBuy lied to me when they sold me my computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHAHA this is funny ****

nice trick is to call them and then when somone picks up leave ur phone off the hook and it uses up one of their phone lines (really annoyes them :p and you thought cos u can't use ur phone) never had to do it but.... as with everyone else getting an e-machine like that was a mistake but u have it now so do what u can with it. don't upgrade it much cos its not worth it

I don't need an amazing gaming PC, because I don't play many FPS games. I mostly play RTS with an occational Star Wars game. If I get that card and a GB of RAM, will it be good enough for that?

bartthecartoon said:
...I sent them a 1-Page-Screw-You...
Nice and mature. I can see now that you didn't really want to resolve the problem in the first place. You just wanted to bytch about BestBuy.

jorsoft03 said:
Depends what RTS games you play. Can you name any specific titles?

I have the complete C&C series (including Renegade, which isn't RTS), Galactic Battlegrounds, Ceasar III, Cleopatra, and some other stuff like that.

Your system should be able to handle those games without any difficulty given that you buy that graphics card. Newer games won't run great on it but even then you should at least be able to *play* them.
Oh, and if you like Cleopatra maybe you should try Immortal Cities: Children of the Nile. It's basically a new, 3D version of Cleopatra and I like it even better. Your system should be able to run it fine, too. I found it for $10 on clearance at Target a few weeks ago.

Reminds me of when i beat Half Life on a 66mhz with a Voodoo 3 card lol. That was great fun. Think i was getting at most 12 frames a second. Was great on the alien world having to jump as far as you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom