My wonderful computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have my computer right by my window. That's part of the reason the side is off, to get some of that cooler air, and I most always have the window open unless it's too cold outside.

Hahaha, yeah I know. This computer isn't on 24/7. I don't open the window all the way anyway, just like a quarter of the way.

I did a mod like that on my own file server that I keep in my basement. I moved the harddrives into the two 5.25" bays, secured them on by 2 screws on the right side of the bay (the left side just hangs out, but theres no stress on the harddrive because the whole case is on its right side so it kinda just sits there) and i put a 80cm fan infront of it to cool it off ^___^

Yeah, well I just did it for cooling reasons. I have been looking for the bay covers but can't seem to find them anywhere.

I did a mod like that on my own file server that I keep in my basement. I moved the harddrives into the two 5.25" bays, secured them on by 2 screws on the right side of the bay (the left side just hangs out, but theres no stress on the harddrive because the whole case is on its right side so it kinda just sits there) and i put a 80cm fan infront of it to cool it off ^___^

i once did that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom