I know you've seen this a lot but I NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zalmaxis

Solid State Member
While i was trying to play quake 4 (this game has a console before you enter the game i think you all know what i'm talking about)and if everything is ok you will enter the game but here is the problem when the console was loading it appeared "couldn't load openGL subsistem.
First i would like to know what is openGL and second what can i do about it so it won't appear anymore so i can play(the same problem i have at jedy academy).
I really want to play JA pls help.
Some people told me that i should reinstal windows and some people told me that i should reinstal my video drivers, is one of these correct and if not what should i do.
I would really appreaciate your help thanks.
Sry rong place to post this, but i still want your help.

Download and install the latest drivers for your video card.

You didn't put that info in your post, so you gotta find your own link.

Reinstalling Windows should be used as an absolute last resort, as it wipes out everything on your hard drive.

Do you know a link from where i can get the lastest drivers ???
I relly would like to have the latest AUDIO and video drivers for my computer.
O and i must say that i am an amateur when it comes to computers so don't be surprized when i'm asking a lot of questions so, pls very much, don't get mad.

Nvida tks a lot for your help.
Well since i'm a member i think you'll see me post here often about thingz i don't know about, but i do know you know about it.

Well i've instald the new nvida but i would like to know: does it comes with audio too??

This is for Trotter: don't have to worry about that because i have 2 partisions and i wonly instal windows in C, but you know the strange thing is that before i bought 256 RAM (had only 128 RAM) and got net it worked perfectly why???
Why did it work then and not now do you guys know??
Cuz i certenly like to found out why and thanks for all the help you're giving.

Man tks so much IT WORKS aleluia.
I could kiss you for this(do not get any idea that i am gay k? cuz i'm not)

I personally, hope that you'll keep posting because we can use new members, and don't worry about being an 'Ametuer', thats what this forum is for!

Well ya i think i'll keep posting because i want to learn stuff about computers that i don't know yet.
Thanks i gess that's like a welcome no?
No need to answer cuz i allready feel good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom