Case and power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah just get some kind of decent case psu combo and then while your playing the waiting game get a new psu with the money your saving cause that thing might bring some other hardware parts with it while its going to blow up in your case lol

Pzerofgh that's a crazy long run on sentance, I have no clue what you are trying to say.
And yeah wayne, a frys is nearby, but they don't have it in stock.
Would have saved me twenty bucks :(

i would buy locally but all the shops round here overcharge so much.

I like buying locally but if the prices are as high as they are it really turns you off.

PZEROFGH said:
yeah just get some kind of decent case psu combo and then while your playing the waiting game get a new psu with the money your saving cause that thing might bring some other hardware parts with it while its going to blow up in your case lol

ok, so you buy a case+psu combo right? then you just wait for that psu that came with the case to BLOW UP. cause cheap generic psu's does thjat. but there is a chance of when that PSU bLOWS UP it might bring something else with it, like break the mobo. or hdd or whatever. so yuo better save up money and buy a decent psu after you buy that once you get enough money you know :D

Well it's a coolermaster psu, my brother's friend uses it with his 6600gt and has no problems

People just don't get it........... -sighs-

if you saved maybe 15-20 bucks more, you can get a really nice case and a separate power supply.

Check ZipZoomFly for the case from my above list. They offer free shipping with almost the same prices as NewEgg.

I'm not sure, but I don't think they offer free shipping on cases.

People just don't get it........... -sighs-
if you saved maybe 15-20 bucks more, you can get a really nice case and a separate power supply.

Okay then, recommend some? I've been doing my research; this seems to be the best bet.

And yeah pzerofgh, makes sense. I think with the case I will try and buy a fair powersupply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom