2 burners

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxSlipSk8718

In Runtime
OK i have to copy 100 cd's i have 2 burners at home can i bunr at the same time if so how i havent tryed yet just wanted to know if i can?

never tried. I guess if you have two different governing progems you might be able to. But not with the same program at the same time.

if you have XP it is built into the operating system, so i wouldnt see why you would have a problem burning 2 cds at once, all you do is drag the files to the cd-rw youre wanting to burn to and click "write these files to CD" now if youre doing a disk-to-disk copy, you will need some 3rd party software, but you could do one roxio and one nero or something, do you have 2 cd-roms as well? cuz youll need those for disk-to-disk copying

Well i have tried burning two CDs at the same time, it works. But the thing is it really slows down the computor. And that does sometimes mess up the writing.

Unless you have a real powerful computor with lots of RAM it is not really worth it that much.

hmm burning uses up a lotta memory dont it? and having 2 sessions going on at the same could be possible if u got enough ram tho i personally dont recommend it

yes I would think the 10cd burner would generally be you best bet...

I have run into a problem with burners before where the app wouldn't start because I already had an app using the windows burning engine "imapi"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom