x850pro awesome deal i got!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burned-ati

Banned
wow i actually got a x850pro on ebay for 220$ with shipping best deal ever right? lol well im hoping i can unlock it to xt what are my chances??

oh yea i did get this used but it includes all the cable and manual sealed in shrink wrap so i cant wait to get it. and see how hi i can get its core and memory i hope i can get it least 540mhz core and like 1.1ghz memory then i should be killing my old 6600gt i sold lol 34gb bandwidth sheet thats killer,and i might be pissing on 6800 ultra if i get those 16 pipes woot woot!!

no offense 6800 ultra owners i really do think the 6800 ultra is a killer also. so moderator please dont remove this or anything thanks, and im not a spammer sorry i just wanted to help sell my older 6600gt, wont happen again sorry.

6800Ultra will own X850Pro...even the 6800GT outperforms the X800Pro...

You could've gotten a 6800GT used or refurbished for less than $220. And everyone knows SM3 owns ATi.

I can't believe you traded a 6600 GT for an X850 Pro. The X850 Pro is actually just an X800 Pro slightly overclocked. I ran my X800 Pro at X850 Pro specs continually. In shader intensive games such as FEAR and OpenGL games, you actually just downgraded your card. You could have had a 6800 GT for that price yet you go get a card worse than what you had. Way to go....

the 6600gt is still a very good card, why did you trade it for a card thats only a tiny bit better (and in some peoples opinion - a bit worse than) your old card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom