Xbox HD problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
Ok well, this is prolly the wrong forum but idk where else to put it. Anyways i got an Xbox HD that is fine but dosent boot in the Xbox. The light on the power button just blinks red i believe. I know i have to re-put all the Microsoft files back on it but w/ the lock on it i cant.

W/ that being said i dont have a memory card, i dont have a bios for it, i cant load any games on it and i dont have a MOD chip for it and cant afford to buy anythig else. Now can anybody help me or have a program to be able to put it on my PC unlocked and put all the original files on it? My second Xbox went down and i need to fix this one up pretty bad.

the XBOX forum? lol

i dont own an XBOX
and
i dont know anything about hardware troubleshooting with XBOXs

Well that dosent help me exactly now does it. It would be nice to format it FROM the Xbox but if i have to put it on my computer i dont mind. And yes ive already been to xboxscene.com and it didnt answer my quetions.

yeah i soft modded my old xbox, but it got secrewed up and it blinked red. but i fixed it, do you know the IP adress? try downloading FlashFXP and FTP it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom