popped my overclock cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah also disable the uh quiet auto quiet thingy i forget what its called
ah cool'n'quiet

Probably under advanced chipset options..but honestly it's your motherboard and bios to navigate...you need to learn how to use software that isn't GUI

you should memorize your bios like your own house ;) i know mines backwards forwards sideways upwards downwars and diagonalwards

i have searched for a really long time in my bios and no where does it say cool'n'quiet or anything similar

it should be enabled on default and you shuold be able to disable.

i cant find out what it says in my bios cause my comp aint working, fun isnt it. so it has to be something like quietzone quiet something quiet cool something to do with quite something.

PZEROFGH said:
you should memorize your bios like your own house ;) i know mines backwards forwards sideways upwards downwars and diagonalwards

hahahahahahahah nice thats the only thing i understand.

im still trying to figure out this overclocking stuff before i try it.

PZEROFGH said:
it should be enabled on default and you shuold be able to disable.

i cant find out what it says in my bios cause my comp aint working, fun isnt it. so it has to be something like quietzone quiet something quiet cool something to do with quite something.

I have searched high and low, left to right, front to back, and still I find nothing. I even have a part of my bios that is a page full of nothing but enable/disable options and nothing on there uses the words "cool", "quiet", "cold", "cold as sh!t", or any combination of those words. I will even take a digi of every bios page for you to see. I really think that option is specific to your mobo.

On the positive... like I said earlier... your little trick about the floppy atleast gave me a 5 Mhz boost that I wasn't able to get before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom