My wonderful computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to get that case but my current case looked "cooler" but actually sucked(Raidmax X-1).....

How your computer looks is pretty important if you have to look at it all the time, if you have a big mess you'll find it hard to concentrate on the work you're doing, like when I get killed I can look at my "cool" case and say..."even if the case was built like crap inside, it sure looks cool like hell on the outside!"

Hmm I used the cable tie idea to make a HD cooler a while back, nobody really complemented me about that lol. I also took the panels on in the front, I was planning on doing some AC sort of cooling but since my new sink is so effective I'm saving those bays for 2 SATA drives.

my case is beige but it is a very sturdy case and very good to work with. My next computer is going to have an Antec file server case, haha.

I was going to get that case!!!! do you suggest I still get it? or is there better cases out there for that much money...?

I like my case. The airflow is ok, not quite good enough. That's why I had to remove the front plates and insert the fan. Now it seems to stay pretty cool, around 20*C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom