i need some help with padus disc juggler

Status
Not open for further replies.

yung-hhv

Beta member
hey!

i just recently got padus disc juggler v 3.5 and im having some trouble burning a data cd.

i want to be able to burn mp3s as data, but whenever i try to do this (by dragging them into the explorer window) , it automatically loads them as audio.

i need to know how i can change this, because i need to burn a mp3 cd for my friends car mp3 deck.

thanx! :)

hey!

i just recently got padus disc juggler v 3.5 and im having some trouble burning a data cd.

i want to be able to burn mp3s as data, but whenever i try to do this (by dragging them into the explorer window) , it automatically loads them as audio.

i need to know how i can change this, because i need to burn a mp3 cd for my friends car mp3 deck.

thanx! :)

yung-hhv

yung-hhv,

I can't really answer your question, but I wanted to say:

Welcome to Tech-Forums! :D

Someone else can probably help you.

yung-hhv

yung-hhv,

I can't really answer your question, but I wanted to say:

Welcome to Tech-Forums! :D

Someone else can probably help you.

there maybe some sort of option for burning CD that you can change ... just find it ...

By the way, welcome to you ... and hope you can find it soon! ;)

there maybe some sort of option for burning CD that you can change ... just find it ...

By the way, welcome to you ... and hope you can find it soon! ;)

Right now i cnt get into full detail for not having it on this pc at the moment but go into optiond/preferences (cant remember)
or the advacne tab and check force data only box .
also try having the mps in a folder and adding the whoile folder.

Once i get everything reinstalled and back on track ill go into detail.

Right now i cnt get into full detail for not having it on this pc at the moment but go into optiond/preferences (cant remember)
or the advacne tab and check force data only box .
also try having the mps in a folder and adding the whoile folder.

Once i get everything reinstalled and back on track ill go into detail.

ok heres how goto tools selrct options

click the audio tab. Make it say wave . Default is MP3 therefore trys to convert mp3 to cd format. The Folder trick does work also as i mentioned earlier no need for force daya only though :)

ok heres how goto tools selrct options

click the audio tab. Make it say wave . Default is MP3 therefore trys to convert mp3 to cd format. The Folder trick does work also as i mentioned earlier no need for force daya only though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom