quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
no Trifid...the light is always on and the floppy drive is not working......give up?

The PC is telling him to not be a stingy f*** and spend the spare change that he would waste any way on a new floppy drive?

Does the cable work?

I give up now.

yes the cable is fine....the solution to the problem is that the floppy ribbon cord is upside down...since the floppy drive cable has no hump like the EIDE cords...there is nothing to prevent it from being inserted upside down

He is an idiot. :p

(Never noticed that, but I just tried and it went in (needed more force though.))

Next... :p

Ah, the dreaded backwards floppy cable question. I've seen this like 10000 times. Not the question, but a backwards floppy cable.

Simple yet so stupid.

PROBLEM:

Timmy has been a bad boy and has pirated thousands of dollars in software and music. He's scared the IRAA is going to come after him...what is a way to instantly destroy the hard drive with no way for computer forensics to discover any of his loot?

lol couldn't think of a good question

I heard someone say this the other day... open the hard drive, scratch the crap out of the disks, gausian blur them , and break them into tiny pieces...

that floppy disk question was easy, I wish I was online earlier...

I got one, it should be easy...

problem:
timmy just bought a new USB optical mouse for an older computer running windows 95, he installs all the drivers and plugs it in, but it won't work, apparently the computer doesn't support it...

Why?

the answer to my question...was to strap a block of thermite ontop of the hdd...then when the cops come...flip the switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom