quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
H4x3r said:
PROBLEM:

One day Timmy decides to play some solitare on his old PII 500mhz machine...but when he turns on the computer after a few months..the harddrive makes a clicking noise and it takes forever to boot up if it boots at all....Timmy is mad because he has a lot of his old photos on that machine that he needs to recover....what is one solution to fixing this problem long enough to recover the files?..

this is easy

my hdd makes a clicking noise and i changed the psu and it was fine :D psu not giving it enough power?

i've never heard that one before...the answer i was looking for was Uzi9mm's up there with the zip lock bag...

PROBLEM:

Timmy just put together a new computer, and he wanted to keep his floppy drive....he iplugs everything in his computer, but when he turns it on the light on the floppy drive stays on constantly...what did he do wrong and how can he fix it?

easy...

He hasn't plugged in the floppy cable?

(If its wrong, I have an excuse, I have only used a floppy drive for flashing the BIOS, and installing SATA drivers.)

hmm

did he plug in all the connections from the floppy drive to the mobo and the power connectors...what else could be wrong :confused:

Does it want him to insert a floppy disk? As when my BIOS became corrupt the floppy light came on, and stayed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom