Status
Not open for further replies.

Amd2800

Daemon Poster
Hey

I am running Windows Vista 5112 i think
and i need GFX Card drivers for it

My GFX Card is a Nvidia Geforce FX5200 (256)mb

But ive tried NVida Site and none of there drivers works SO could i plz have some help on it plz

Thxs John

Here is a list of supported cards for the beta Drivers:
GeForce FX 5100
GeForce FX 5200
GeForce FX 5200SE
GeForce FX 5200 Ultra
GeForce FX 5500
GeForce FX 5600
GeForce FX 5600 Ultra
GeForce FX 5600SE
GeForce FX 5600XT
GeForce FX 5700
GeForce FX 5700VE
GeForce FX 5700 Ultra
GeForce FX 5700LE
GeForce FX 5800
GeForce FX 5800 Ultra
GeForce FX 5900
GeForce FX 5900 Ultra
GeForce FX 5900XT
GeForce FX 5900ZT
GeForce FX 5950 Ultra
GeForce PCX 5300
GeForce PCX 5750
GeForce PCX 5900
GeForce 6600 GT
GeForce 6600 LE
GeForce 6600
GeForce 6800
GeForce 6800 GT
GeForce 6800 LE
GeForce 6800 Ultra
GeForce 7800 GTX
Quadro FX 540
Quadro FX 1000
Quadro FX 1100
Quadro FX 1300
Quadro FX 1400
Quadro FX 3000
Quadro FX 3000*
Quadro FX 3400
Quadro FX 4000 SDI
Quadro FX 4400
Quadro NVS 280 PCI

Download from nVidia

yeah i tried them ones and it still can t find my GFX card
i will take a screenshot of wat it says

Have you used the supplemental driver install? Either that or from the device manager point it toward you XP partition so it can find the drivers. If that dont work then extract the Beta drivers using winrar and find the .inf file. have the divce manager point to the location of that file. But if you have the Beta drivers and a supported card then they should work just fine. I have not heard of anyone with an issue yet like this.

Look at the screenshot and i tried what you said ...and it said the driver might be Damaged

Why are you trying to install video drivers when you have the DWM and all that working? All you are doing is just creating havok on your system. You have the glass effects working already. Dont need to worry about a driver. Check your device manager does it say 5200 (LDDM) or anything with (LDDM) at the end. If so you haev the best drivers you need installed. dotn need to upgrade.

Umm no offense but i wouldnt suggest using Vista to play games. 9 out of 10 times when i have it BSOD right in the middle of the game and i havent saved or anything. Plus the Direct X doesnt work correctly on Vista so you cant play most games.

As i have siad the Direct X does not work at all. there is nothing you can do to get it to install. I have tried these option many times. Nothing has worked, plus it will crash. It is not suggested by anyone to ust this as a main OS. No matter how much i have tried i still have Vista crash on me. Somtimes all it takes is going to a forum for it to crash. Other times i can bash it with a truck.
Sorry to go off like that but i dont think that is would be wise on anyone part to try and use Vista as a main OS. I was able to work Vista for 3 weeks without many problems. But after getting BSOD at least 2 times a day i gave up. I still use Vista as much as possible but it cant do what XP can. I would keep the gaimng to XP and other activities to Vista.

As for the DX i have tried it all. Copied the missing dll's. Nope. Tried to install it. nope. tried to extract the installer to get the missing dll's. nope. I have tried this with many differnt things and nothing has worked. Even if you do get the dll's installed they dont work correctly and some games will error out on install cause of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom