Which EVGA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They both look good but that heatsink one looks interesting... never seen it before, and there are no reviews on it. So i'd get the BF 2 package or wait for some reviews on the heatsink one. Or even go out and do some research on that heatsink one.

Eh, I'd go with the BF2 one.

And the only different between the FX-53 and the Athlon 64 4000+ is that the FX-53 has the CPU multipliers unlocked. You can change the CPU multipliers on a FX processors as high as 25x. But its not worth the extra $300 just for the multipliers. Yea, they use better silicon in the FX series, but w/e, thats negligible. Also, I think only TigerDirect.com sells FX-53s anymore.

The second one is offered in many different colors on eVGA.com, which I think is cool. I have never seen a Vid Card company offer heatsinks in so many different colors. Very cool for a person like me who are anal about everything, and how everything looks.

What I am wondering about is will this special heatsink allow me to OC a lot more then the other one. The other one is basically the basic version except that it comes with BF2 so it is easier to buy them as a bundle, cause BF2 is probablly going to be one of the first games that I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom