Any hardware support on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fig

Baseband Member
Just looking for someone that can help me rebuild a gaming pc,
Preferably on msn or another im.

:)

Just post the info here, and we'll see what we can do.

I'm not an expert, but I just rebuilt mine and I learned a lot along the way. I'll get on AIM - socsv16.

Well i was going to just upgrade my gfx and ram, already upped my ram and spent awhile thinking about how much another agp card would improve performance and decided to go back to my old plan and just rebuild another pc.
i want to put together the best pc possible but i would like to keep my ram if possible, just spent 400 on ram.
so im looking for the best possible setup, gfx cards/mother board/cpu/psu/hard drive/ and i would like to go sli or even crossfire doesn't matter, just the best possible without going alien ware.

:) Im a pain i know, sry Thanks for any help

Oh wow, so you're going all out.

Well, all I can tell you is you're going to want a DFI Motherboard, such as this, an Athlon 64 processor (prob 3700+ or so), and a 7800GTX. You may even want two. In case you're wondering, one 7800GTX is better than two 6800GT's.

Also, are you planning on overclocking? And what type of memory do you have?

Before you go and do anything though, get the input from the pros around here.

not really planning on overclocking but i dont want to leave it out as a possibility. and for ram i just bought 2gb of gskill pc 4400.

OK, well you'll probably want to go with that motherboard, and definitely get the 7800GTX. It's the best graphics card out now. Antec makes great PSU's, but I'm not too keen on what specifications you'll need. And I don't know about the HD.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help...the pros will be on here soon enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom