Case selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphic H

Baseband Member
Alright so I've been looking for a full sized tower to install a custom water cooling system and maybe do some modifications too, and what I've been looking for so far is kind of a plain jane model with some room, probably steal (cuz Im cheap). I found this case which is almost exactly what I want except that it is not a full sized tower. I have a mid tower right now (30.00 best-buy) and it just doesnt have the room I want (especially with my psu) so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I have watercooling in a Thermaltake Kandalf (exactly the same as the shark, but has doors) and there is plenty of room for all the water cooling parts.

Thank you for the case suggestions. On the note of mid-tower water cooling, Im sure its very do-able but I want a resivoir and maybe some lights and stuff along with a custom heatercore rad. I know I could easily install a water cooling system using a t-line instead of a res, but I kinda want to show it off too, so Im worried about how it looks, and when I look inside my case now, it just seems like there wouldnt be enough space. HOWEVER ... something that might give me more room would be a modular power supply. So if you have any suggestions either on Modular PSUs or Cases I would greatly appreciate that. Any case mod pics you want to show off would be appreciated to because Im trying to get ideas still for what I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom