Using AutoStreamer 1.0.33...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alvin.C

Fully Optimized
Hello,

I have a Compaq Presario S5500UK PC. It came with Windows XP Home Edition pre-installed, and initially had a recovery partition containing system restore data, and a backup of the Operating System.

I've since created a set of Recovery Discs (5 required) using the Compaq Recovery CD Creator. These contain a backup of my Windows XP Operating System- compaq's OEM version. I then erased the recovery partition on my HDD because it's no longer needed.

So here's the thing. I want to create a slipstreamed Windows XP Installation CD using my OEM OS and SP2. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this?

Alvin.C said:
Hello,

I have a Compaq Presario S5500UK PC. It came with Windows XP Home Edition pre-installed, and initially had a recovery partition containing system restore data, and a backup of the Operating System.

I've since created a set of Recovery Discs (5 required) using the Compaq Recovery CD Creator. These contain a backup of my Windows XP Operating System- compaq's OEM version. I then erased the recovery partition on my HDD because it's no longer needed.

So here's the thing. I want to create a slipstreamed Windows XP Installation CD using my OEM OS and SP2. Is this possible? How would I go about doing this?

nlite might work with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom