Chossing which DDR 400? (3200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Hello again. .

I'm doing the final touch to my shopping cart for the computer part that i'm going to buy next week! . And i got a bit of a problem finding the right memory i can afford no more than $200 for the memory so if anyone can show me some good DDR 400 (3200) that perform well in dual channel i will be thnxful.

Thnx in advance

Att Alex :)

I would get 2 1gb sticks. And get the cheapest you can get, as it will not affect the performance if you are not overclocking. If it is a choice between two lots, then choose on the timings. If they have the timings, go for the ones that look better. Mine came with metalic blue heatspreads.

uzi9mm said:
get 2 sticks of this, and you should be set....... I would of given you a newegg.com link, but im not sure if you can buy stuff from newegg since you live in PR.

(2x62.50)
http://www.mushkin.com/doc/products/memory_detail.asp?ID=43

Yes i can and i have buy from newegg before the only thing that i don't like to buy from there is that i have to paid and 6.6 when the package arrive at home.

So.. you can post a link from newegg.com
:)

the general guide is this:

Get a good name brand: OCZ, Corsair, Kingston, Mushkin
Get the fastest speed you can: DDR 466 or DDR 500 if your overclocking.
Get the lowest latency you can, the lowest latency you will ever find for DDR is 2-2-2-2.
Get matched pairs for Dual Channel, it just is more reliable and easier to manage.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom