Newegg shipping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_boy

Daemon Poster
hey, what happened to Newegg-FedEx shipping... now they switched to UPS :( They don't offer free shipping for FedEx anymore... only UPS, ups sucks... :( :( :eek:

yeah... that really does suck. fedex was great because it usually, no always got my stuff to me 2 days ahead of schedule. with ups it always comes right on schedule and i have to wait longer.

I think they had enough complaints about FedEx to look into both FedEx and UPS shipping, plus shipping is costing them a lot more now with the gas prices.

Fed-ex is the bomb...UPS is always late for me and crunches my packages....

they offer fed ex but whenever they have free shipping, they have it only for the UPS.. dang basTaR*s

they should at least have a poll and ask ppl what they like better.

WELL I AGREE UPS IS SHIT THATS WHY THERE TRUCKS ARE BROWN!! FED EX WAS GREAT AND I DID ENJOY GETTIN MY PARTS FAST BUT AS LONG AS I GET IT AND IT WORKS AND ITS NOT LATE ILL BE FINE, BUT THERE TRUCKS ARE STILL COLOR OF POO WHY!!

Fed-ex is the bomb...UPS is always late for me and crunches my packages....
Yup, same for me....infact, our wholesaler for furniture uses UPS and we've lost a lot of sales since June because of UPS smashing packages that are being delivered to our customers, then they want to return it and not bother with getting it replaced....one ladies husband straight up said "Nah, I hate UPS, I dont want another since it'll go through them"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom