[RMA] Hardcano 12 to Hardcano 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
But why would a 13 y/o have 2 6800GTs?

I highly doubt he did,He was probably lying like half the people on here,I laugh when little kid's on here say they have uber setup's,In reallity they are probably sitting on a little hand me down p3 ;) What parent in there right mind would spend a couple grand on a gaming comp when they know the little punk is just gonna screw it up :p:p

PZEROFGH said:
mmm how come when i RMAed my 9800pro i got back a 9800pro how sad :(
Because the still had 9800 Pros

RMA is luck of the draw. I got some fools that deliberately leave things to the last possible second for RMA or PRODUCT RECALLS thinking they are going to get some thing better..... yeah, Right

I have RMA'd two things in the last 2 weeks. My graphics card overheated, and I got artifacts in BIOS and DOS, and it wouldn't load windows. After waiting a week for them to realise the XFX 6800 was completly sold out in the UK they sent me a refund, so I got a 7800gt for £35 (plus £88 for a new motherboard.) And my hdd caught on fire, and it is in the post now (bloody seagate being based in Thailand, I would have it now if it was based in the UK.)

I think they have to send you a exact replacement, something better or a refund, not anything worse than what you ordered.

(I have to spend my money on the actual gaming components. And I spent it all on them.)

It was at my friends house. Took out a 4" cathode, and his PSU now makes a burning smell. He was getting a new PSU anyway. Just waiting for his pay. But all the expensive components work.

The Hdd was on the bottom on the case, not screwed in, so we had full view of it catching on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom