Geforce 6200 256mb vs 9600XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
the general said:
i'd go with teh 6200 just becausei its not ATI

but i dont see the point in getting either of those if you can get a 6600gt for ~150

in your expierience, not everyone elses. If it wasn't for SM 3.0 the x000
series would have literally blown nvidia away.

If it wasn't for SM 3.0 the x000
ACtualy the 6000 series would hav blown the X*** series away even w/out the SM3 support cause they out benched them in games that dont support it.
BTW not trying to start a flame war here.

septoid2 how much are those card's that your looking at? TigerDirect.ca has a Chaintech 6600 for only $149 not really much more than those other's not unless your looking at the cheapest 1's :rolleyes:

Chaintech!! If I were to get a 6200, I'd get the BFG 6200 OC or something.

But I'm really surprised by the 9600XT's performance for its price.

I'd actually personally rather opt for the 6200 myself lol, simply because its NVIDIA. :p

P.P. Mguire said:
If he only has the funds for a 6200 or 9600XT what makes yall think he can afford a 6600Gt or even a 6800?

Exactly dude, theres too many people that don't realize that people can't just come up with cash out of nowhere...they just mouth off whatever they want to say without helping the person at all...

PZEROFGH said:
ther was a guy who like searched this one trash cans at winning scratch tickets other people threw away, and he foudn a million dollar one :shocked:

I heard about that. Then a guy sued the one who found the lottery ticket, claiming it was his, lol.

P.P. Mguire said:
ACtualy the 6000 series would hav blown the X*** series away even w/out the SM3 support cause they out benched them in games that dont support it.
BTW not trying to start a flame war here.

ahh, I didn't know that. Good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom