flat panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hilowe

Daemon Poster
My wife and I moved last week. I disconnected everything from my computer, but didn't get a chance to pack everything myself, because something heavy needed lifing.

So, while I was off moving the heavy stuff, my wife and her sister decided to pack my computer for me. I didn't think anything of it, until I put my computer back together.

Everything works, but the flat panel kind of flickers. It doesn't flicker on and off, but the brightness flickers. It was packed between to picture frames.

The power supplies weren't marked, so I can't guarantee that I have the correct power supply for the monitor. What I did check was to make sure of the voltage the monitor needed, and found a power supply that had that for the output.

When I saw the monitor flickering, I turned it off, and tried a different 12V power supply. Unfortuneately, that one did not fit (was physically too large), and that is the only other 12V power supply that I could find.

The monitor is a HP VF52.

Basically, I'm just wondering if I do have a wrong power supply, or if the monitor is damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom