I believe so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

computer-dumb

Solid State Member
I believe so im already getting annoying around here....but i need some help...im clueless about computers..i dont know how to overclock dont know how to format...but i do know how to spend money and my spending money is 2000-2500 could any of u nice gentleman our nice ladies please build me one. thanks

bradybnmci said:
Contact PZEROFGH Via Email or PM

Haha, yea, we all practically know that Pzerofgh actually ENJOYS helping people design PCs that he'll never even see :p.

PZero prolly has a direct cable line to newegg. Lol. I would design one but Im to lazy usally, I just make reccomendations on PSU's

I'm fine with designing builds for people, but I got tired of $700 builds and $3000 builds. They're both on the other end of the spectrum; one doesn't get you very much, the other you're paying too much. I LOVE $1500-$1800 builds because in that much money, you can build a system that will rival a $300 system.

Alas, the last person that I recommended a system to (It was a $1500 build) never even came back to the forums...

well believe me im sticking around here thats lots of information my mind can gobble up...and i wont leave if anyone builds me a comp.

the builds are always the same lol

knock knock, whose there? pzerofgh !

hmmmmm this is a tough one lol

DFI nF4 ultra-D
eVGA 7800GTX
2GB of corsair valueselect
AMD Athlon 64 3700+
hdd?
OS?
keyboard?
monitor?
hmm psu you might have to ask Ste. i would go with antec HE series with 3 +12V line for 118 dollars (550W) at newegg.
case - thermaltake soprano. or any other case you like
you can get a decent sound card with decent speakers also :D

why cant people explain a little more

*we could go with X2 if you dropped the video card im guessing to an GT and get 1GB of nice ram i think you could do it

if your such a n00b at all this junk i would also recommend the MSI uh SLI/DIAMOND PLATINUM mobo which is around those lines. MSI is a very good beginners/expert board i love mines but it seems to be broken lol i cant boot im using a dell :D

ok if you really dont want to spend a lot of time in the bios i would recommend an MSI, if you have time to memorize your bios and OC and do all these tweaking and stuff i recommend the DFI board

for ram if your not going to OC that much i would recommend valueselect, you can still OC just run a memory divider
if you are into serious OCing then i wuold recommend some nice OCZ ram thats either raated at higher speeds or can OC a good amount

hdd- i wouldnt recommend a raptor but if you have money you can get a raptor and a nice seagate barracuda as storage

monitor you have one
keyboard you have one
OS you have it

processor - X2 if your multi tasking and gaming, single core if your going to upgrade soon in like a year or two. i would recommend the X2 4400+ and get a nice third party heatsink from zalman onto that processor with AS5, if you want to save some money a 3700+ san diego is the way to go, its a very popular high =mid range processor

psu - antec is the way to go. pcp&c is the way to go but you don thave tha tmuch money so i would go with antec or enermax or OCZ

case i love the thermaltake soprano or you can get one of those flashy aspire ones

video card, eVGA 7800GTX hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom