Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, but i want to be

• no, i don't like clans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the intel is a faster chip the the amd but I am using a amd so I think there both good chips except the barton processors from amd..

Spider Black Case
Amd Athlon 2700+
1 gig pc 400 ddr ram
Radeon 9800 pro 128 mb
5 Western Digital 120 gig harddrives
G Force Nvidia Motherboard
Creatives 5.1 surroud sound

why is everyone so stuck on the 64 bit systems? THERES nothing that supports it yet, anyone who buys the amd fx 51 64 bit system are guinea pigs for testing, i would laugh my arse off if when the new windows comes out and the amd cant handle it, intel tests their products then sells them, AMD sells their products then tests them then makes patches. Just My humble opinion

Seems to me that if there is so much argument over what the best system is, the two must be too close to gauge, therefore just buy the cheaper one!

Well linux can handle the AMD 64 bit processor. And just comparing figures Pentium 3.2 will score almost the same amount as the 64 bit, but it was clocked at 2.2 Ghz. Thus it is a much better option....

Intel w/ HT rocks

Intel with its intoduction of hyperthreading, AMD is losing the war, even with AMD trying to get the new 64 off the ground, its to late; Intel is ready to send in the dogs to look for survivors, and while Intel is selling so many of these new chips, those survivers where ever they are, well have no choice but to join the Intel empire.

Come on AMD is not doing bad. Plus the new hyperthreading processors cost a lot of money. Plus AMD 64 - bit is a lot faster you have to agree. I am just waiting for them to increase their clock speed. And intel will be obselete.

Seriously Jnewt427 what were you thinking. Do you know that the new pentium exterme edition is costing. It costs about $1000. They are definitely getting desperate (pentium that is).

I'M AMD ALL THE WAY!!!!!
I started computing with an AMD, I will die computing with an AMD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom