wow, just wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoTeX said:
here's how it looks

0,2600,65707,00.jpg

Dude, that looks more like Dry Ice to me. Like, wheres the pump and stuff if its watercooling? And thats probably not water he's pouring in, probably like Methanol or Acetone or something like that; water would freeze at those temps.

Dude, that looks more like Dry Ice to me.
well beardo already said it, but that's liquid nitrogen...it's just a copper block attach to a pipe and he's pouring in the LN2

connecting pipes full of water to it and using the water to cool that waterblock
more appropriately, it'd be tubing, not pipes.

to the dude who asked about water cooling, here it is:

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25117374143.jpg&s=x4

CPU block in the center, GPU block on the graphics card obviously, pump on the right and the heatercore (kind of like a radiator) is at the top out of the picture.

ok you have a reservoir or water, and it goes into the pump through a tube, then the water gets pumped into the radiator to cool down, then it goes through more tubing into the cpu block, then comes out of the cpu block , then into the VGA block, then out, then a chipset one if you have but no one wants them, then it goes back into the reservoir?

uh im just guessing so dont quote me on this stuff.

ok you have a reservoir or water, and it goes into the pump through a tube, then the water gets pumped into the radiator to cool down, then it goes through more tubing into the cpu block, then comes out of the cpu block , then into the VGA block, then out, then a chipset one if you have but no one wants them, then it goes back into the reservoir?

uh im just guessing so dont quote me on this stuff.

Yeah that's pretty much right...I don't have a chipset cooler because it's pointless on nf4 chipsets as they dont get that hot and it'd just restrict flow....I also don't have a reservoir..I have a T-Line instead which is what that part with the bubbles is...at the top theres a little port that you can open to pour water into and it takes up less space than a reservoir.

i looked at that pic nubius posted....i imagined watercooling to have smaller pipes..those look massive...
it's 1/2" tubing...the bigwater has has like 1/4" tubing, now that is really tiny...nothing less than 1/2" for me...most people who are serious in watercooling having nothing less than 1/2" SOME might have 3/8", a lot of europeans do I believe...but the bigger tubing will transport more water, giving you better temps...however you need of course a decent pump which the one I have can definitely do the job

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25117382334.jpg&s=x4

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25117385374.jpg&s=x4

couple other pics...the 2nd one you can see the radiator in the background....the pics are a little close because my case is pretty close to the wall so I just stuck the camera on the side and took 3 shots of course not being able to tell where I was actually aiming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom