SLI flickers, big issues!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOCK3R WOLF

Solid State Member
Ok, i recently adquired a second ASUS EN6800 graphic card, everything was working fine, drivers and everything, now the proble i have is that every time i run a 3D game, the screen flickers, looks like some parts of the image move from left to right. Now if i install each card separated in normal mode, de graphics look great, so i'm guessing the problem is the SLI mode. I tryed the drivers that come with the board 77.72, the latest drivers from nvidia 81.85, even beta drivers that are the same version. But i'm still having problems. You could see my hardware configuratiion in my signature. I'm hoping to get some help from you guys, because i've been calling ASUS RMA service, but they are closed in a wednesday. If somebody had the same problem please let me know how did it go!

Sorry, i didn't realize about the signature, and yes the SLI bridge is connected, plus i have the metal support to hold it in place!

ABIT Fatal1ty AN8 SLI MoBo
AMD Athlon 64 FX53 2594Mhz
Two ASUS EN6800 SLI Mode
Kingston 4GB DDR 400Mhz (4X 512Mb)
Maxtor 250GB SATA HD
WD 30GB ATA HD
LITE-ON DVD/RW DL LDW-851S
Enermax 600W PSU

3DMark 2005 score: 7764

You seem to have a pretty demanding PC. And it looks like you've done some overclocking. It could be a Power Supply Issue. Even though it's 600watts what this the 12v rail? Is it a single rail or dual rails?

Go back to regular clock rates and see if it still flickers, like havoc said, it could be a PSU problem

Actually, this Video crad doesn't have any place to plug the 12V power, I even tryed loading BIOS defaults, but still. No worryes, i sold those two, and i bought a BFG 7800GT OC!!, SWEET, the cost was the same as two 6800s, and the performance is better. Thanks for the replys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom