hardware list

Status
Not open for further replies.
yardening2 said:
I'm not a very good PC user

doubt he'll be over clocking pzerogfh ( god your name is hard to type lol)

Yardening2, if someone tells you to spend more money on RAM because it overclocks better, dont listen, its just a waste of money because i know you wont be OC'ing

Ste said:
Nah, TT cases are ok, Just not their Power supplies.

never buy the tsunami, the case has so many problems. i just built a computer with that case it was hell!! ok in order to mount a motherboard you have to take out the top panel that has the Firewire, USB, ect., The optical drives are hard as hell to install, its not that big either. but otherwise its a very attractive case :D

they're RMA service blows also. i RMAd the case, they sent it back with screws everywere.... when iw as building a screw was under the mobo plate :(.... i got it though!

I've been using a Thermaltake PSU and it has no problems.
Its been stable even when it was 85 F in my house.

Runs at 12.15V

Wow, there are some serious retards here. A company wouldn't be a company if every single one of their products failed. Wake up for god's sakes, not every thing out there that isn't DFI isn't shit, get it? EVERY company out there produces products that work, and MOST of them work MOST of the time.

When recommending products say, "This is better than that," not, "That is worse than this." Then leave it to the person buying which one he wants to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom