Need Help Setting up Netgear ma111

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxnova

Beta member
Hello, I need some help setting up my netgear ma111. Just so you know, i have no knowledge at all about all of this. I don't know what i'm doing that's why i'm here. Anyway, I have 2 computers and a laptop. My laptop uses netgear ma111 to connect to the internet. My other computer is like the main computer which has all of those modems and stuff, like linksys router and stuff. Well the laptop and the main computer could connect online, but my other computer can't because I recently had problems with it so I had to reboot everything on that computer. So after the reboot, I guess it sort of destroyed all of the information and the connections it had. So yea only 2 of my computers could connect but not the other one. So I need some help setting it up. One more thing I didn't mention, I have netgear wg111 installed on my laptop and also in the computer that can't connect online, but not on the main computer which has the router and stuff. I just got done doing a fresh reboot of the computer, I installed everything that i need such as microsoft word, etc etc. Now all I have to do is setup the netgear ma111. So can you guys help me?

Oops sorry about the double post, but this post shouldn't be in this thread. So i'm going to move it to the Internet Access place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom