Corrupted hard file

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemmington

Solid State Member
Can this be fixed???

My pc keeps coming up with 2 errors.
1...STOP: c000021a fatal System Error
The unhandled exception in session manager system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000006 (0x77f86f7b 0x0015f424)
The system has been shut down.

2...STOP c0000221 Bad image checksum.The image MSANI.D11 is possibly corrupt.The header checksum does not match the computed checksum.

Both the above errors have a blue screen background.

I have also tried to do a repair using my windows xp disc and have also tried to reload windows xp,but it keeps coming up with errors.
My xp disc is ok as my friend has tried it in his pc.
Bearing in mind that I only know the very BASICS in computer technology,any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Pc spec is as follows
DELL DIMENSION DESKTOP 4400(YEAR 2002)
O/S WINDOWS XP
20GB HARD FILE
256 MB MEMORY
DVD-CD R/W

P.s I am sending this topic via my other pc (laptop)

waynejkruse10 said:
download memtest, put it on a CD or floppy, and test your memory.

Downloaded memtest to a cd.Then went into the boot set up and made sure that the cd was the 1st bootable device.
I put the memtest cd in and I got an error saying...invalid boot file.

are you sure you did it correctly?

if you get the cd version, you dont just copy the file ti the cd, you have to open the iso in nero then burn it.

yeah, iso's are tricky but once you know how to use them, its worth it.

If your using a program like Nero, there should be a button called "open". You click on that and locate your ISO image. You may need to change the file type setting to be able to see the file.

waynejkruse10 said:
download memtest, put it on a CD or floppy, and test your memory.

Managed to download memtest and ran the test which came up with no errors.
Can anyone suggest any other possible fixes for the errors below?

1...STOP: c000021a fatal System Error
The unhandled exception in session manager system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000006 (0x77f86f7b 0x0015f424)
The system has been shut down.

2...STOP c0000221 Bad image checksum.The image MSANI.D11 is possibly corrupt.The header checksum does not match the computed checksum.

Both the above errors have a blue screen background.

nuke said:
I think you should reinstall your windows, your windows is ****ed up.

nuke........It won't let me reinstall windows.When I tried to reinstall windows,it eventually would stop and give me the 2 errors that I have mentioned...............thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom