New Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

fr34ky

!!GAMER!!
I have about 1500 songs on my computer and love listening to music while I play games, but my speakers are weak dell speakers.My sound card couldnt support any other speakers. So I wanted a awesome LOUD sound card that I could hook up to my speakers inside and outside of my house and man what a diff ill be getting a 10'' sub and a set some balance speakers.Just got to get the money kinda broke at the moment.:(

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...atal1ty FPS PCI Interface Sound Card - Retail

wondering if there is any program that checks you soundcard performance.Becuase maybe I could be overclocking it, if is even possible.

fr34ky said:
wondering if there is any program that checks you soundcard performance.Becuase maybe I could be overclocking it, if is even possible.
I dont think its possible to overclock a sound card.

If there was a way to OC a sound card i would have already and if that was true it would give me an excuse to put a heatsik on it. Soooo, yea you cant.

i meant your old card. you said: "My sound card couldnt support any other speakers."... i don't think there's a sound card made especially just to one sort of speakers. I mean if you can stick it some dell speakers, you can somehow hook it up to your stereo as well?

at the moment, here at work, i got this integrated sound, and i put it to the "phono line in", as the crappy stereo system here doesn't have a aux connection. but it works alrighty.

P.P. Mguire said:
If there was a way to OC a sound card i would have already and if that was true it would give me an excuse to put a heatsik on it. Soooo, yea you cant.

Yes you can, their's lots of clock frequency's to change.

Change out the clockgen's and you can change the frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom