A belated howdy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pcrobot

In Runtime
Just wanted to introduce my self.... I know I should have done it first-off, but I didn't... so, now I will! :)
I'm pcrobot, and I joined this forum to get advice/help about building a pc. My current specs are:

PII 400MHz, Intel Juneau mobo, 256MB RAM, 40GB HDD, with... Windows 98SE.
I didn't have a lot of money to spend, so I wanted to use it as long as possible. But, now, I realized that I could get a decent pc for a pretty good price. (esp. if I build it) So, I decided to build a pc... the latest, possible specs are:

AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Venice
MSI K8N NEO4-F nForce4
Linkworld 3210-04-C2628 Black/Silver Computer Case
DYNAPOWER ADW-50063 500W PSU
Corsair 1GB DDR400 PC3200
Windows XP Home SP2 OEM
SAPPHIRE Radeon X550 100119L Video Card

Some items might change before I buy, but it will be a lot faster than what I have now. ;)

About me... I build robots, I like to program (or try to), I read all the time, I play pc games (Civilization is my fave!), I also like to skateboard... I'm not very good, but it's an exciting challange for me.
So far my membership on this forum has been fun... I've learned a lot since coming here. Thanks to all those members who've helped me since I came.
I hope that soon, I can start help answering questions, instead of asking a lot! :eek:

TTYL,
pcrobot :nerd:

I'm glad that you have found the help and advice that you needed.

Yeah, you definately are due an upgrade. Heck, even my pitiful little setup would blow your mind as far as speed goes, so what you have laid out should be more than enough to give you a techno high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom