I just overclocked my X2 3800+ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude....when he said 'I set the RAM frequency to 200MHz' he then listed the divider of 5/6.....all he was saying is that his RAM turned out to be at 200MHz after the divider...he wasn't saying he went into the BIOS and set it at '200MHz' which in a DFI BIOS would be 1:1....

it's not that hard to figure out what he was saying there and as we can all see he's using a divider, which he even stated.

PZEROFGH said:
he never had the divider there, he put that there after i posted.

Actually, I did have it. I even told you I had a divider, maybe I worded it wrong.

Right now Prime95 has been running for 1.5 hours :) And yea, I'm using 2 instances. highest temp under load has been 48C

so we're both wrong and we're both right :D!!

48C get a third party zalman or thermaltake on there and you will be set :)

Well I had to start it all over again (not because it failed, but because I thought I needed to change something in the bios that I really didn't)

Definately not a high temperature under stock cooling, if I were you, I'd get a better heatsink (liek suggested) and do some more OCing.

38C load temps wow

most people will say here that the zalman reserator1 plus or not plus is a waste of money you should go to dangerden.com and build a custom one, i did and it was 288 dollars after shipping and it was excellente.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom