What is quieter...high-end multiple fan system or liquid coolant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

True_Orb

Daemon Poster
I want a very effective cooling unit for my new computer, either liquid or fan, and I am not sure which to get, so I guess noise would be a big factor since I like a quiet or at least cool-sounding comp.

true_orb,,im a fan beliver,,there are all kinds of fans out there, bearing, etc,,,Me I feel liquid cooling might leak or something, I just kringe when people install them, but others like them, I figure my luck,, something will go wrong and there goes my mb

here is one of many places for fans etc.

http://www.xoxide.com/

Thanks, those fans look awesome. But how do I set them up?
Considering the fans are only 5-10 dollars a piece, what kind of setup would you suggest? I would like to get some of the blue LED light fans but I don't know how many of what size I should be putting in a tower.

are you talking case cooling or cpu case fans are usually 80mm,,but check your pro,,most are easy to install,,if you need help gimme a hollar
get me your specs, case proc, etc I'll give you a few suggestions

Well the thing is I am still trying to decide on a case. I am not very knowledgable, but I like the X-500, X-Turbine, and LANboy from xoxide.com. There are others but I have certain price limitations. I am trying to learn as much as I can here so its hard for me to give you specifics when I haven't even picked out the case yet :)

I really want some blue led light fans if they work though.

ok decide on Mainboard,Proc,memory, those are your most expensive components,, then if you find what you want & have money left,look for your case,and there are llot of Mods out there for cases,etc..

It will be either an AMD Athlon or P4, and I am leaning towards the P4, 80+ gig hard drive, 512MB DDR RAM. That's about all I know at this point, I don't know what my options are.

Well there are allot of knowledgeable people here, decide if you are going to game with new system, belive the AMD is better for gaming,but since im not into games,I just review on things people post, as far as a case.
check this place out,,now you will really be confused, but any questions about building your new system let us know,, you will be happy with the end results:)

http://www.silverpcs.com/category/100lianlicases.casedgecases/

I will be definitely using it for gaming. I use my computer for 2 things.

1. Gaming
2. Genitalia insecurity compensation :p

Question 1:
What kind of power supply should I get?
Question 2:
Is it worth paying $500 for a VIDEO CARD? I just put up 9800 pro for $289, I didn't know they got more expensive than that! :(
Question 3:
What motherboard would you recommend and what speeds should I be looking for? (I want a 3GHZ processer but there are a bunch of other speed ratings on there, and I have no idea what they mean!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom