something nice for my pc (maybay another gb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottishbmxer

In Runtime
okay, i want to buy something nice for my pc.

budget around £250 marl, that doesnt mean i need to spend that, but ideally no more.

my specs are in my sig.

its all stock cooling, so i was thinking maybay a dif heatsink? mabay a good fan controller with a temp display....

i use it for games (f.e.a.r, cs:s, bf2 style games)

as i was writing this, had a brain wash, waht if i added another gb of ram http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/prod...2hvd19wcm9kdWN0X292ZXJ2aWV3&product_uid=66684

would that help rise my FPS in F.E.A.R? or would it jsut make it a tad faster elsewhere?

mm what can we do, maybe buy a new heatsink and 1GB of ram :D OC that 3700 COME ON!!

am scared to oc! well i shall listen to you PZEROFGH as you did help me decide on what to buy for it, will read up tomorow!

You've got a pretty good PC but 1GB of RAM would be good. After that the next best thing would be changing your CPU to a FX. Of course thats very costly.

Yeah you're pc looks great, maybe add 1GB of ram and you'll be set, no need to overclock. Besides, it's mainly graphics card that has to do with games and fps, not processor. You're processor is good enough as it is, no need to deteriorate it's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom