Glitchy grahics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
Well been having this problem since i got this EVGA Gforce 6600GT 128 mb on every game it glitches i have up to date drivers and everything i was about to buy the EVGA 6800 thinking mayb its just the video card... but i have a screenshot to show you what it does... it doesnt do it all the time just mayb once every hour to where i have to quit the game and come back to it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/sizco12311/sshot000.jpg

That looks like you are in need of either a new driver, or it could be a patch for the game that you need.

I would update both anyways.

i have the up to date drivers for my card show me what drivers i need please. and the game updates itself everytime u get on.

iv heard if you change from an ATI card to Nvidia, that can also cause driver conflicts (dont know if you did or not).... but if so, i believe its recomended that you reformat then install the Nvidia card.

and this glitch happens in all games you play?

jolancer said:
iv heard if you change from an ATI card to Nvidia, that can also cause driver conflicts (dont know if you did or not).... but if so, i believe its recomended that you reformat then install the Nvidia card.

and this glitch happens in all games you play?

Thats another good point. THere are driver removers available, though, so you dont have to reformat.

I have a 6600GT as well. It only glitches if I overclock it too much. The question is... DID you overclock it? Well? Did you?? lol

No, i didn't overclock it. and no ive never owned a ATI card. and yeah CoD it does the glitch and in daoc it does the glitch.

are those the only 2 games that it glitches in? or are those the only 2 games youv played on it?

im not familiar with them, but if they are both for example Directx games... maybe you could narrow the problem down, by running a OpenGL game such as quake, or Doom3.

If that applys then you could check your Directx version (maybe its not updated), justa thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom