Is there a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaper23

Fully Optimized
Is there a greater difference between the ZALMAN CNPS9500 for 79.99 or the ZALMAN CNPS7000B for 43.99 is the bigger HS worth the extra 30 USD?

Make sure it'll fit on your mobo before you worry about the temp difference.

EDIT: I checked... both will fit.

Well here is the complete story I am selling my PB gun for 400 dollars and I am running a shitty case and a stock HS on a venice 3200+ and so I know what things I am going to get for this thing and my mobo is a DFI lanparty nf4 Ultra-D so I was gonna get the smaller one but since I have the money I might get the bigger one but I am getting the thermal take tsunami case with some green cathodes and replacing the led's in the front to green but I need to know if this thing is really worth it then I would have to figure out and see if it is the right size.

well... the 40 dollar zalman lowered mine by like.. 13 or 15.. i forgot.. go with the bigger, you'll be happier ^_^

well maybe someone else can help me out as well, what is your CPU? and what I mean is that for someone else if they have the bigger one and have just about the same CPU tell me what your difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom