Filling a 37.2GB HD with word docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxdii

Baseband Member
I am attempting to fill my slave drive which i use for nothing with all windows word documents. What do you think, I will keep you posted on the updates, here goes nothing.

Here is an Update, sorry about the double post. I am up to 8.58gb of word docs already, it will be interesting to see how many word documents is equivilent to 37.2GB. Please post any comments so I know you are interested in this.

hmm, why don't you save a word document, look at its size and do a little math. it'd be easier methinks...

I guess he wants an archihve of like all of his old stuff and notes. I think it is really creative and cool. Hope you get it. also for the math if you don't want an archive just do that but at the same time it is just an estimate because of sometimes he could write longer or shorter so the size will differ and also you might not wanna fill the HD all of the way to or it will slow down.

Screw you guys... I think it's funny. :) Keep us posted.

EDIT: OMFGOMFGOMFOMGFOGMFMOG 100TH POST KTHX LOLOLOL ROFLMAO!!1!!!1!!!111!11ONEONE

u can store pictures in word documents so the file size can increase dramaticly. one word document can me like 10 mbs if u want it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom