Yah, Rocky is my real name...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyZ

Daemon Poster
Well hello, I'm pretty new to this kind of forum, I am a member of dozens of other forums, and I am a pretty respectable member in those forums. In most forums I like to talk about electronics/computers, but no one seems to care. So I decided this was the place for me.

About me:
I really like to use Photoshop but I am just a beginner, I like to game but it is not a main part of my computer expirience and that is probably because I am a noob in most games anyways. And since I am in the forum, I am obviously very intersted in computers! I built my first computer about 2 years ago, and I recently built my gaming computer which has a little bit higher end parts in it.

Outside of computers my intrest is just anything electronic or mehcanical. Cars is one of the main things I am into, and I know a lot more about it than most people who actually own a car. I am also intrested in photography, and I have a few pictures that I actually am pretty proud of. Besdies all those I like watching Anime(currently, Bleach is my favorite).

So this is the part that usually kills the whole thing, I'm actually 14, and because of my age I'm discriminated in most of the forums I attend, and when I talk to older people and correct them I am usually warned by the moderators because I am a little kid and I shouldn't be talking back to adults, I guess that makes some sense....

My goal is to actually get some steady source of income so I can have more money to work on my computer, right now I can't even afford a high end Vdeo card and I'm stuck with a 6600GToced, and I use outdated CD/DvD drives. But then I have 2 years until I can legally get minimum pay...

So anyways, I hope I can contribute to this forum and also I want to learn a lot more about computers/electronics, and I hope I can make a few friends while I'm at it :)

My daughter is older than you, but I have learned that age is not a deciding factor when it comes to tech.

Glad to have you aboard.

welcome to TF.

trotter what are you going to do if i call you old hit me your cane lol

[/sarcasm]

truly though 37 is not old but once you hit 38 man its all down hill from there

Welcome to TF.
At 14 years, you will fit right in, im 15 and give my advice all the time.
You will find that no-one really cares how old you are, as long as you know what you are talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom