Seagate Barracuda 200Gb 7200 8Mb cache SATA

Viewsonic VE710b 17" LCD 8ms, 1280x 1024

Geil Value Dual Channel PC3200 400MHz DDR

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value

Logitech x 530

Compro VideoMate DVB-T300 Tuner

Logitech Media keyboard

Logitech mx 518

just getting a cheap case and put some more fans, get what ever dvd burner and dvd rom i can get, I'm pretty sure that this will run fear and quake 4.
any feedback greately appreciated

I have never heard of that graphics card manufacturer. Its best to stay with the well known makes. I just got a BFG 7800gt and I am very pleased with its BIOS performance :p (need new hdd and dvd drive.) BFG comes with life time warranty. Everyone here likes eVGA due to their exchange policy. Leadtek has a huge heatsink on them.

Geil ram is meant to be quite a nice overclocker for the price. (according to the forums at overclockers.)

How much RAM are you getting? 2gb is starting to become the normal on new gaming computers.

Just a little word of warning, be careful in cheap cases, as you easily cut your self, and I never noticed it, and I end up getting blood all over cheap cases.

It looks good though.

I don't plan to OC the ram, I'm getting a gig of ram and i have worked with this case before and it's not that bad on the edges. i think that the vidoe card has a decent warranty

Trifid said:

Just a little word of warning, be careful in cheap cases, as you easily cut your self, and I never noticed it, and I end up getting blood all over cheap cases.

It looks good though.

I did that, did'nt even know i had cut myself until i saw all the blood.

If you are planning to use this computer for gaming then a X2 is not nessecary. That is generally used for multi-tasking. If you are looking for gaming use one of the FX Series.

the brand is good, its Asutrailia what do you expect

GET X2 DO NOT LISTEN TO THE GUY ABOVE ME, GAMES WILL UTILIZE DUAL CORES AND IT WILL DESTROY THE FX SERIES.

anyways just ask wayne about his xpertvision 6600GT

WTF dont live here whats the story with wanyes 6600gt and is the ram any good i could go for geil, corsiar or ocz which is better as they are all about the same price. if the video card is bad is an msi ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom